August 29, 2014

Kendall just Kendall: sister Kim Kardashian wants to give up the names



18-year-old Kendall Jenner is going to continue his climb to the top of the modeling career. Recently it became known that in the future celebrity plans to give up the use of names in the profession. What caused such a decision?

Recall of "girls from the TV show" who dreams of becoming a model, Kendall was in demand as a fashion model pretty quickly. Most recently, for example, she took part in the campaign Givenchy, as well as displays of Chanel and Marc Jacobs. And to stop there is not going to. Moreover, the half-sister of Kim believes that the real success is yet to come, and now it has achieved almost nothing.

Everyone thinks that came to me success, fame, fame. However, it is not. All that I have now, is working against me. I have even more difficult than the other, less well-known girls: I very often do not take seriously. Often at the casting I have to deal with prejudice. So I am very happy when I do not know.

However, more corrosive journalists suspect that the decision to Kendall caused not only this, but also overly ambitious, saying that beginning model can not wait to stand in a row with such icons as Naomi, Claudia, Kate and Gisele, whose names - without names - speak for themselves.

However, and who does not want it? Especially as the other models with the same name, we do not know yet - why not try it?

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search