Header Ads

Malin Akerman about the new hairstyle: "I always wanted to make a short cut"



We could not imagine that Malin Akerman succumb fashion trends for short haircuts, but the actress still decided on a radical change of image.

New hairstyle, our heroine has demonstrated at the party HBO, held after the awards ceremony, "Emmy" . There's also a celebrity told reporters that he had long been thinking to get rid of long curls:

I always wanted to make a short cut, but I never had the courage to decide on this step. But now I just felt it was time to do it.
According to Ackerman, shaved part of the temporal and short hair on top - a hairstyle that fully reflects its internal state:
For this hairstyle I feel a surprising and freely. I like it! I believe that this is a haircut, which perfectly reflects my feelings.
Believe Malin is not difficult, because if you see the pictures the star of the last few months, you will notice that her hair is constantly changing.

Malin Akerman new hairstyle
March, 2014

Malin Akerman new hairstyle
April, 2014

Malin Akerman new hairstyle
Aug, 2014