Header Ads

Nicole Kidman for The Edit: the pain and the way to happiness




Nicole Kidman became the heroine of the latest issue of The Edit and told the publication about the pain, optimism, her husband Keith Urbana and let fortunately.

In an interview, the 47-year-old actress came in faded jeans and birkeshtokah, what immediately became apologetic. In addition, she was late for a few minutes, as she was with her husband and lost track of time. By the way, eight years ago it was Keith Urban spodvig her to move to the town of Nashville. What they do at leisure?
We look "Funniest Home Video America" ​​and "The Brady Bunch." That is our life.
According to Nicole, her childhood was to become an actress:
I loved dissolve in different ways. For the most part, internally because I did not feel particularly comfortable. And just invented life. As a child, I had heightened senses: I cried when my mother went to play bridge. I cried in bed waiting for her return. The depth of my emotions was powerful.
As a result, Kidman got the position because of emotionally charged images on the verge of collapse. In 2003, for the role of writer Virginia Woolf in "Clock" she received the "Oscar". However, the "Princess of Monaco" with Nicole in the image of Grace Kelly was perceived very cool:
I like to challenge myself, to check how far I can go. Not for the sake of provocation, but against conformism. Sometimes it works and sometimes - no. But I say to myself, "Okay, just keep trying".
During the filming of movies Kidman learned very unusual things: the castration of bulls for "Australia," throwing knives "The Adventures of Paddington" and write with his right hand ( she lefty) for "Hours". Moreover, Nicole always herself starred in a nude scene, played the piano in "Cold Mountain" and sang in "Moulin Rouge".
Now actors recognized by completely different things than before. Their appearance and clothing, as well as all the rest of celebrity entourage, play a major role. The essence of the actor's work - to create characters, completely change the appearance and manner of speech. I believe that is still fighting for it. Every part of my personality has to change, to move to another image. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. But that's what me and interested. I do not love myself enough to remain a constant.
Recently, the actress prefers to spend time with his family. 80 percent of the time it is in Nashville and goes on shooting Urban and daughters. She admits that she feels the pain of separation from loved ones:
When I was younger, everything was different. I usually say, "Yes, I will go there. And there too. Oh yeah, and that's here." I sign at the intersection of Gemini and Cancer. My husband says that now in me more than the second. Now I'm all in the family.
However, she understands that sacrifices career:
If you're an actress and in a relationship, and even pregnant, it requires a huge impact. When you have a family, the art suffers. But I always prefer the family. I received the most prestigious awards and honors - all this alone does not bring happiness. Perhaps someone would arrange it, but not me.
Nevertheless actress family still moved with her when she appeared in the most important tapes. In September comes the thriller "Before I Sleep", in which Kidman plays a woman with amnesia. Filming took place in London, and her partner was Colin Firth:
He's funny. He has a dry British wit, which we love so much, the Australians. He always makes me laugh.
Nicole said that the move from Hollywood glamor in a fairly provincial Nashville was an easy decision. Despite the long time married, they love each other as teenagers:
Keith always says: "We are lucky that we met later. Yeah, sorry, we can not make six children together. But we free from all other husk. " Awesome to hear such words from a man.
This year, in honor of the wedding anniversary Urban gave a concert in Australia, and dedicated a song to his wife with the words:
Baby, eight years. This song is for you. I love you so much.
Even her friends are jealous of this happiness:
I had a couple friends who sat with me and said, "Bitch!" And I replied, "Hey, I was in hell and back!"
Obviously, hell - it's divorce from Tom Cruise in 2001 after 11 years of marriage. She felt very lonely:
Now I have learned to leave and let go. Sometimes you just have to maneuver between pain and depression. Maybe you have bad days, but life is contrasting. I prefer to feel and know.

My girlfriend Naomi Watts once said, "You're always so positive." I said, "Really? I do not try!" She retorted: "No, no, this is good".
Also Nicole Kidman starred in fashionable dresses in the style of the 1960s, from the autumn-winter collections - enjoy the photos!

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman for The Edit