>

Taylor Swift: "Lena Dunham helped me to understand that I am a feminist"

- August 25, 2014

Taylor Swift and Lena Dunham

Several years ago, Taylor Swift did not even know who the "feminists", but now the singer claims that is one of them:
As a teenager, I do not understand the meaning of the word "feminist." It seemed to me that this is a woman who hates muzhchin.
Seychas I think a lot of girls, learning the true meaning of the word, like I experienced feminist awakening. Fight with men do not need, the main thing - is to have an equal with them equal rights and opportunities.

Turned out to understand what Swift is a feminist, she helped Lena Dunham, who explained to the celebrity sense of "feminism":
met Lena, I realized that it takes a feminist stance - her "sermon" helped me to understand it.
Well, it must be admitted that Dunham really inspires a lot of women, including their famous colleagues.

Taylor Swift and Lena Dunham

 
>