>

'The Hunger Games: Jay-peresmeshnitsa. Part I': New Posters

- August 28, 2014

The Hunger Games_ Jay-peresmeshnitsa. Part I New Posters

August 27th Lionsgate film company unveiled five new posters for the film "The Hunger Games: Jay-peresmeshnitsa. Part I". Director - Francis Lawrence.

In fresh posters heroes Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer and other actors have demonstrated a willingness to fight against the propaganda of the Capitol hand in hand with a brave Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence).

24-year-old Hemsworth plays a young man named Gale: the poster, he holds a bow and arrows, being dressed in all black. 32-year-old star of "Game of Thrones" Dormer will play Cressida - a new character franchise. Her head was shaved in half, and the skull is decorated with a green tattoo of a branch with leaves.

Another three soldiers of the resistance - Messalla (Evan Ross), Wes Chatham (Castor) and Boggs (Mahershala Ali). In addition, they will help Katniss make a documentary video that debunks deceitfully Capitol.

Movie premiere is scheduled for November 19, 2014.

The Hunger Games_ Jay-peresmeshnitsa. Part I New Posters

The Hunger Games_ Jay-peresmeshnitsa. Part I New Posters

The Hunger Games_ Jay-peresmeshnitsa. Part I New Posters

The Hunger Games_ Jay-peresmeshnitsa. Part I New Posters

The Hunger Games_ Jay-peresmeshnitsa. Part I New Posters

 
>