>

Ariana Grande in the magazine Marie Claire. October 2014

- September 16, 2014


Ariana Grande in the magazine Marie Claire


Ariana Grande became a CoverGirl Marie Claire magazine in October. She spoke about her decision to become a vegetarian, the ambitions and the first automobile accident.


Of his early ambitions "in the 14 years I was ready to write the R&B album. I seriously thought that now work with Mary j. Blige, Natasha Bedingfield and India Arie. Where are they? I'm ready, let's get started. I then wrote a song called Higher. But the words were too sexy and too adult. MOM then said, "this is a great song, but, heck, you're still too young for this."

About vegetarianism: I'm from the strict Italian family, where it is considered nutritious red meat and pasta. We normally hear: "tomorrow is the big day. Before going to bed, be sure to check whether we have forgotten prosciutto ". But I assumed other obligations and perform them at 100 percent because, first, love animals, and secondly, obsessed with their health. Our family a terrible history, associated with cancer. "

About her first car accident: I was riding home to Big Sean on the windy hills of Los Angeles. I was going there for the first time, so moving at speeds of up to 20 kilometers per hour. And here's some Lady jumped out from behind a corner, and I'm from surprise dramatically pushed the brake on the stroller, so she hit me. Whose front my Range Rover. It popped up saying: "nice, all good, all right. What do you do? " "I'm a singer", I replied and she immediately exclaimed: "Oh, I think I broke my leg." And I wanted to retort, "that is, I'm making jewelry."

Ariana Grande in the magazine Marie Claire

Ariana Grande in the magazine Marie Claire

Ariana Grande in the magazine Marie Claire

Ariana Grande in the magazine Marie Claire

 
>