September 10, 2014

Kirsten Dunst on the pages Vs. Magazine


Kirsten Dunst photo shoot Magazine

Kirsten Dunst graced the cover of the fall-winter issue of theVs. Magazine for the second time in my life. 32-year-old actress appears as a Hitchcock blonde and became a heroine dramatic photo story about the separation titled "Farewell."



ccording to Dunst, she consciously tries to avoid the Internet:

So just go there to get involved, "Oh, I'm bored. And what they say about the movie or me?" This is the worst idea. All condemn all. This should not be taken to heart.

In addition, Kirsten negative attitude towards self with the fans:

I remember in London came to the "Wimbledon" and thought, "Oh my God, they have the same damn camera phones. This is the end, what shall I do? " It changed everything. You take pictures with everyone who wants to make you self ... Or they shoot you, and you know and do not know. In such cases, I turn to the man, "Hey, why did not you just ask about the photo? Come to me. I am an ordinary man".

According to the actress, the women in the film industry are deprived of the opportunities that exist for men :

I would like to work more, but good writers and directors do not have a lot of movies. And usually they focus on the man. I can name only a few filmmakers who shoot films about women: Lars von Trier, Sofia Coppola, Sarah Polley. A woman has a lot of unexplored. You're a friend, you are his wife ... well anyone.

Plans Dunst - producing, directing work and family with Garrett Hedlund. Couple found in 2012.


Kirsten Dunst photo shoot Magazine

Kirsten Dunst,photo shoot

Kirsten Dunst photo shoot Magazine

Kirsten Dunst on the pages Magazine

Kirsten Dunst photo shoot Magazine

Kirsten Dunst photo shoot Magazine

Kirsten Dunst photo shoot Magazine

Kirsten Dunst photo shoot Magazine

Kirsten Dunst on the pages Vs. Magazine


Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search