Header Ads

Rosario Dawson: "I kept my virginity till 20 years"


photo shoot Rosario Dawson

Recently, reporters show unprecedented interest in the actors to play the main role in the film "Sin City", and all because in the last month on the wide screen came the second part of the sensational tapes.



Rosario Dawson, as well as other celebrities that appeared in this film, was awarded no less attention - she became the heroine of the latest issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas, the correspondent who spoke about his personal life, as well as remembered my school years and first love.

It turned out that the actress only wants to appear strong and determined woman, but in reality it is a romantic, requiring constant attention and care:

I'm one of those people who love to touch. I love men, I love to feel the closeness with them. I love romance. I would love to fall in love with someone like crazy, though I can not say that this is for me the most important thing in life. 


photo shoot Rosario Dawson

Rosario Dawson 2014

Speaking of teens, Dawson said that was not popular with classmates:

I was an awkward teenager. And even at a graduation I went alone. I had a guy - I met him in elementary school. He forced me to take up arms to change, but then he left me for another girl who was not against the rules.

As recognized star in a more intimate relationship with a man she also came later than her peers: <

I kept her virginity until 20 years. My mother raised five children alone. I did not want to join the ranks of pregnant teenagers. I dreamed big. Wanted to be the first person in our family who would go to college.

Well, besides the most interesting excerpts from an interview with the star, we want to share with you yet, and its images, which can also be found on the pages of glossy.

photo shoot Rosario Dawson

photo shoot Rosario Dawson