>

Running on the waves: Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine

- September 09, 2014

Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine

Popular singer Taylor Swift was photographed for the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, and told in an interview how difficult it is to protect it from the incursions of their privacy.



Despite the fact that the photo in a white shirt and jeans, wetted the incoming wave, look over frankly, Taylor in his interview said that appreciates the integrity of their private lives, protect you from intruders is becoming increasingly difficult.

there will always be someone whose duty is to make public what I would like to keep to yourself. They keep track of your career, your preferences and try vyznat innermost secrets and weaknesses. As for me, I did not act in the nude - for me it's very personal. I was most afraid of the likelihood that somewhere, you may receive a video of how I dress up. Therefore, sadly, but I always have to carefully check the dressing room and showers for hidden cameras. And of course, I never go naked in front of the open windows.

However, in the rest of Taylor satisfied with her life and feels quite free and happy:

I am constantly surrounded by friends. I began to draw more. I even find the time to exercise. I am proud to be getting stronger. I like the album, on which I am working on. I like that I moved to New York. In short, it seems, I was never happy - in all respects.

We are happy for Taylor and suggest you familiarize yourself with footage from her photo shoot for Rolling Stone.

Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine

Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine

Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine

Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine


 
>