Header Ads

"The Hills" star Holly Montag has married


The Hills-star Holly Montag has married

Her sister Heidi is proud

Her younger sister Heidi has already shown us her now Holly Montag is under the hood. A year after the engagement married the former The Hills star "the love of my life" Richie Wilson, a pharmaceutical representative.



The wedding was "magical and intimate," said the happy wife People magazine. The scene was Crested Butte, Colorado, the home of Monday-sisters. Particularly important is the bride was obviously the song selection during the celebration: The newlyweds had opened to "Forever" by Ben Harper the dance floor, to the father-daughter dance was "My Girl" went. This way, Holly had to dance twice: once with their real and then with her stepfather

As proud sister Heidi showed their congratulations via Twitter.
"Yesterday was the most beautiful wedding I could imagine I wish! Get every conceivable blessing and happiness, I love you! "