>

There is one word: Adam Levine has a new love!

- September 14, 2014

There is one word: Adam Levine has a new love!


He says it permanent

He wanted 100 children, announced Adam Levine a few weeks after the wedding with Behati Prinsloo The Maroon 5 frontman is completely besotted with his beautiful wife and the state, now to be husband. And he can obviously not stop talking about it!



The Ellen Degeneres -Show Adam said now that he is simply
"love everything"
 to be married with Behati.
"I never really thought I would love it so. This is so trippy., I'm such a child. How could this happen?" 
The singer joked about happy. And apparently Adam has found in marriage, a new love - namely the word "woman"! "I use the word currently very very often. I'll say it for no particular reason,
" laughed Adam. "I say it all the time - 'Woman, woman, woman' - I love it I do now even their number saved in my phone as 'woman'.."


 
>