October 11, 2014

Amanda Bynes: new interned after he accused his father of sexual abuse!


Amanda Bynes: new interned after he accused his father of sexual abuse!


Following the serious accusations that Amanda Bynes has made against his father, the actress was admitted to a psychiatric unit in California.

Nothing goes to Amanda Bynes...

Previously treated for psychiatric problems, the actress that I like about you was interned again yesterday (Friday, October 10) reports the US website TMZ. She barely put a foot in Los Angeles, she returned from New York, that Amanda Bynes was conducted in a psychiatric unit in which she will remain the next 72 hours.

This new detention follows several successive disturbing behaviors.

After announcing his engagement, that the groom has denied, Amanda Bynes took his father on Twitter, accusing him in a first time abuse and sexual abuse.

I must tell the truth about my father. He was verbally and physically abusive with me when I was a kid. He treated me of ugly and asked me if I wanted to sleep with him. I did not know what to answer, I said no and it forced me to live with him. Fondled before me many times and I tried to save it on my phone (...) My mother knew that my father was incestuous to her own daughter and the fact that she has never called the police I am embarrassed at the highest point. So, today I have an appointment with a lawyer to obtain a ban on approaching to my father"can be read on Twitter, as well as" my father fondled before me so many times that I started to record it with my phone in the hope that it catches it (...).My mother knew that my father was literally and physically incestuous towards his own daughter and the fact is that she has never called the police.

Facing such accusations, the parents of actress quickly responded by issuing a statement through their lawyer, and via the website Radaronline, in which they deny block all these accusations, that they describe as shameful. "These allegations stem from the current mental state of Amanda," said Lynn Bynes.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search