>

No makeup and concerns: Cheryl Cole released a music video I Don't Care

- October 04, 2014

No make-up and concerns: Cheryl Cole released a music video I Don't Care

Cheryl Cole recently unveiled the video for I Do not Care from the fourth studio album Only Human, which will be released later this year. Shooting a romantic and truly summer videos were on the beach, a yacht and a hotel room. The star appeared in a natural way: without make-up and in everyday attire.

According to 31-year-Cole, single, reflects the current state of her soul:

Now I'm a woman. I am in that age, when you stop worrying as much as before. Yes, there are certain things that I care about. But I have learned to share what's important, and that certainly is not one.

Release of the single I Do not Care is scheduled for November 9.

Cheryl Cole released a music video I Don't Care



 
>