>

After affair: Taylor Lianne raves about Michael Phelps

- November 25, 2014


After affair: Taylor Lianne raves about Michael Phelps

With his affair Michael Phelps has to create quite the event, namely just came out that it was at this once concerned a man. But actually the lady by the name Taylor Lianne Chandler wants him nothing evil, for now she says the fact that Michael was the Allertollste in bed.

[ Related: Michael Phelps: His lover was once a man ]

Taylor, which could be completely umoperieren wife already 21 years old, is now: "I've never been with someone who was so good in bed There was not a single part of my body, with whom he had a problem.." Michael does have so far not said anything about his supposed affair, but she chats angry out of school. From his behavior, however, the woman who was born with the name David is extremely disappointed, "I think he should have been there for me, I think his whole team should have been there for me ... He promised me and then they were not. It was so isolating, very lonely."



Currently Michael is so difficult to be there for them, after all, he lingers for drink-driving straight into rehab. But you would like to learn more about Taylor? Then take a look at just above the "News Flash" clip.

Taylor Lianne raves about Michael Phelps