>

After Berlin - Day & Night | Colorful Body! Sexy JJ explains her latest tattoo

- November 21, 2014

After Berlin - Day & Night | Colorful Body! Sexy JJ explains her latest tattoo




You know Julia Jasmin Rühle as JJ sexy from the TV show Berlin - day & night. But the success format before Julia back at the end of the year and forging better new plans. And to be sure to follow these new paths, let them now stand is a very special companion just under the skin.

The sexy actress is known for her fondness for tattoos, her body is littered with various motifs. In an interview with Promiflash she now revealed what their latest body jewelry that adorns its upper arm, does:
there is an Angel with Angel wings. He is to come with just me on my way. 
The symbol for Julia also has a spiritual significance:
I so faithfully orthodox grew up. 
It is important to include a reference to any of their tattoos of 27:
so, it has very specific reasons, any life events, data or any characters that I associate with certain memories. So was always piece by piece.
 And Announces:
I'm not finished yet. It belongs to me, that's me. The heart that remains so, as it is and the rest is just body jewelry.

Sexy JJ

 
>