>

Can this go on? | For the kids: Mariah Carey & Nick brings to X-Mas

- November 29, 2014

Can this go on? | For the kids: Mariah Carey & Nick brings to X-Mas

Although the marriage of Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey apparently is over, the two stars of their twins want to act together for the sake and spend the holiday of love together despite so some disputes.

We have to just go ahead and I want to make sure that we have put together a few wonderful holidays, 
Nick said in an interview with In Touch. Also, the place where the little family will spend the Christmas holidays, it is already as good as certain.
We're going somewhere where it's cold and where there is snow, for example, to Aspen.

Whether Mariah and Nick can get the family idyll probably really straight? The entertainer will in any case fully concentrate on his role as a father.
Everything I do, I do for them. I want to just give my best for them. My son loves as games like Angry Birds and my daughter loves anything that sparkles, but I also try for educational things to inspire, 
-says Nick.

Nick Cannon and kids


 
>