Header Ads

Eva Mendes gave his first interview after the birth of her daughter


Eva Mendes gave his first interview after the birth of her daughter


Eva Mendes gave first interview since last September, with the film Ryan was born daughter Esmeralda Amada. A friend of the actress, founder of the online project Violet Grey Cassandra H′Ă»sentrut Gray, persuaded Eve to become the heroine of the new edition and take part in a photo shoot.

Filming took place in the famous Hollywood Chinese Theater, where the TCL in the 80-ies worked mother of future stardom. Eva says:

We lived in a tiny apartment and went to the theatre by bus to Los Feliz Boulevard. I looked at the luxurious mansions on the street and wanted to live in one of them. Now I live just a couple of blocks away from the area. I think our dreams and ambitions are emerging at an early age.

How it feels in the role of mother? Mendes said that it is not easy:

I thought all my crazy nights are over. But no, crazy night started only with the birth of a child.

According to the actress, she does, even without resorting to the services of nannies:

We don't have nannies, but I'm not against the idea in the future. The Esmeralda two lovely grannies and incredible aunt who come to help me. But for me, the hardest part of motherhood-the fight to at least a little sleep. And I do not always know everything I am doing correctly in such cases I just call and grandmothers.

Eva Mendes gave his first interview after the birth of her daughter


When asked how she managed to hide a pregnancy so long from prying paparazzi, Eva responds:

Whether we like it or not, Ăˆmeral′de will be difficult to avoid drawing attention to his life. I do not think that this is true, but that is the reality. So we decided to be with Ryan for her privacy as much as possible, and the first step was that we didn't advertise my pregnancy. In addition, it is very personal. So I didn't want the press followed the growth of my belly, I think this stress. So I shielded from this.

Choosing a name for her daughter Eva explains it like this:

Us Rein like Esmeralda from "Notre Dame" by Victor Hugo, and it seemed to us a very beautiful name. The second name-Amada is in honor of my mother. In Spanish it means "beloved".

Eva Mendes gave his first interview after the birth of her daughter


And, finally, a word about beauty mode, 40-year-old Mendes. The actress told the, as has the "first aid" tired skin:

I use what I find in his kitchen. I use coconut oil as a moisturizer, mix yogurt with salt to make the scrub. If I need to get out into the light, and I look tired and Red (and now is so often the case), I submerge in ice buckets. I once worked with a makeup artist, working with Lucille Ball and she told me she used to be an actress and did.

Eva Mendes Hollywood actress photo shoot


Note that the revision Violet Grey shared with readers not only photoshoot stars, but also with backstage shots. Look!


Eva Mendes Hollywood actress photo shoot

Eva Mendes Hollywood actress photo shoot

Eva Mendes Hollywood actress photo shoot

Footage from backstage photo shoot

Footage from backstage photo shoot

Footage from backstage photo shoot

Footage from backstage photo shoot

Footage from backstage photo shoot