Header Ads

Katy Perry has on TV: she thought of killing herself after divorce



"Thought, but never acted fortunately", says Katy Perry in Australian program, narrating as he faced the end of her marriage to Russell Brand, in 2011.

Katy Perry commented that the period in which split from Russell Brand was not easy. The singer said, to participate in the TV show "The Project" program Australian, who had to fight the depression in 2011 and considered suicide. She expressed her feelings on the song "By the grace of god".

"Sometimes you can be blinded by their extreme emotions. I was definitely looking for answers, and during that time I wrote that song. And yes, I was depressed and it was sad, I thought, but never acted, fortunately,"
 -complained Katy Perry, explaining the reasons that led her to expose it.

"I wanted to share this part of my story because I know there are many others out there who have gone through things like this, and you always feel like the only one going through this," 
he continued, saying it expects to song about it.
"She talks to you and makes you think, 'My God, I can get through this If she can get through it, I can too."