>

Lily Allen: 'Selfi don't reflect the real appearance'

- November 02, 2014

Lily Allen Photoshoot Magazine

According to Lily Allen, selfi don't reflect the real appearance. Those who do, just want to make a good impression on others. However, the singer believes that the important thing in life-honesty. She gave an interview to Marie Claire magazine, issue November Mexico and starred in the photoset.

As stated by 29-year-old Allen, it isn't much in today's society:

In my opinion, we treat celebrities as commodities for consumption. This is disgusting.

She also admitted that she always tries to control the situation:

I'm obsessed with control and do not like to give others the opportunity to manage my career. So I have to do it myself.

Lily stands for honesty, both in music and in life in General:

I try to be very honest with herself. Hopefully, this is my music. Selfi don't reflect your real appearance. You do them in order to convince others that look just like in the photo.

It should be noted that in another fresh interview Lily stated the following:

I like Instagram, and I became increasingly dependent on selfi-I understand that my fans wondering what I am wearing, how I'm wearing makeup and what is my manicure. But I don't know why everyone is obsessed with the photograph itself in beautiful poses and to spread in the Internet. I usually funny pictures. I do not take itself way too seriously.

USKAO offers to evaluate atmospheric photo of the singer for the new gloss. How much more honest selfi-you decide.

Lily Allen Photoshoot Magazine

Lily Allen Photoshoot Magazine

Lily Allen Photoshoot Magazine

Lily Allen Photoshoot Magazine

Lily Allen Photoshoot Magazine

 
>