Header Ads

Madman Confession: Mariella Ahrens was in prison



Showed only about a month ago Mariella Ahrens of the world for the first time her new boyfriend Sebastian. But now the beautiful actress revealed a very different confession, with which their fans would so probably not expected.

At the beginning of the 45-year-old was in fact apparently in jail! But the reason for this was neither a robbery nor any fiscal offense, but rather a traffic offense, as compared to BZ betrayed:
Early last year I was in the evening caught in a traffic stop with a little alcohol I had in the police car with drive to the station, should there blow again because the device was not free, they locked me in a small prison cell I came. to me like a felon, bad!

After the prison, there was even thicker for the actress: Apparently they had to rag because of the offense for one month leave. Next time they can then certainly prefer their Sebastian go ...