>

Mariella Ahrens shocks with abortion confession!

- November 07, 2014

Mariella Ahrens shocks with abortion confession

In Germany one Mariella Ahrens of the most famous actresses, all the more surprising are the stories from their past. After she confessed recently that she had ever make a trip to jail, she shocks now with a confession, in which she admits that she originally intended to abort their firstborn daughter.

Today, they are like one heart and one soul. Mariella and the 15-year-old Isabella are an inseparable mother-daughter team. This was apparently not always the case, because there was a time, her pregnancy felt as a burden in the Mariella, she tells the Freizeit Revue:
"I was an unwanted pregnancy to producer I knew only a few months, since one is of course not. so much to think about a family. I was overwhelmed."
The moment when she changed her mind, came during an ultrasound examination, as they could hear the heartbeat of her little daughter for the first time:
"As for me, the maternal instincts came through I thought: No, I can not now as a child simply wegmachen leave."
Today she is happy about her decision:
"When I see Isabella, I think to myself. An abortion, I would never have forgiven me"

Mariella and the 15-year-old Isabella are an inseparable mother-daughter team.

 
>