>

Never front of the camera? | Goodbye acting: Angelina Jolie wants to quit

- November 22, 2014

Never front of the camera? | Goodbye acting: Angelina Jolie wants to quit

Not only because of their classical beauty, it is one of the most popular actresses in Hollywood. Angelina Jolie is without a doubt at the top of what is commonly referred to as A League of stars and starlets. And the Awards give the rights: you won among other things several times the Oscar, Emmy and the Golden Globe.

But now their fans must be globally very strong: Angelina wants to quit acting!

Long, it was rumored, the beautiful brunette already plan to withdraw from the dream factory and become involved more and more in the policy. Now, she revealed in an interview with the DuJour Magazine: "I have never probably as actress felt. I've never loved it, to stand in front of the camera." Oh woe, these words are likely to hunt every admirer of her acting a cold shiver across the back.

But quite as bad it is not true the cinephiles among Angelina's fans then yet. The 39 years old wants more work behind the camera focus on: "I never thought that I could be directing, but I hope that I am able to start a career in it, because I'm much happier."

 
>