>

She was already in jail! | Michael Phelps: affair extorted $ 10,000

- November 21, 2014

She was already in jail! | Michael Phelps: affair extorted $ 10,000

Just Taylor Lianne Chandler has made publicly, she had an affair with swimming star Michael Phelps, but intersexuell has come to the world and operations to the wife is made later. Now more details of her life are known and you raise significant doubts about their credibility.



According to RadarOnline, the alleged mistress has been arrested by Phelps already for various offenses. Among other things, because she should have uncovered checks and issued be driving intoxicated. Also she should have extorted $10,000 from a businessman. On her Facebook page, she even admits a blackmail:
"when I was 19 years old, I thought that it is wise to blackmail someone to pay for my operations. When I received the money, I'm arrested immediately. I was sitting in jail for 30 days."

The alleged affair of Olympic gold medalist has much criminal energy were only youthful indiscretions? Michael Phelps is in a rehab since early October and did not comment yet on the history.

Michael Phelps

 
>