>

So they fight against eating disorders | Kader Loth (43 kg) admits: I have anorexia!

- November 27, 2014

So they fight against eating disorders | Kader Loth (43 kg) admits: I have anorexia!

Kader Loth slipped through a diet in anorexia nervosa. Within a short time she took off more than ten pounds and even had to be admitted to hospital. It is still squad status is critical. She says,
Yes. I am in anorexia stage and just have specialized doctors again under the microscope to be taken down and pulls Everything is negative energy, I'm trying to avoid.
Now explain squad as it goes for them in the coming weeks.



It is not easy for the 41-year-old to get used to the continuous feeding. So she explained in an interview with celebrity Flash:
I have lost over 14 kilos, now a bit more, but I do me very hard when I eat something, I have to throw up.
Long as they fed on only Soups and even completely abandoned to eat. Now she eats mainly boiled potatoes and rice. The motivation is great because squad will spend the holidays in no case in the hospital.
Actually, I have to go to the hospital, I was also instructed, but I try to make as a giant bow drum. I'm trying until January to get fit, if this does not work, I have to go back to the hospital,
 -says the squad.

To the ten kilos must squad that weighs only 43 kilos currently, down slowly.


Kader Loth have anorexia!Kader Loth So they fight against eating disorders
 
>