>

To her 52nd Birthday | Rumer Willis: Touching message to Mom Demi

- November 12, 2014

Mantella Rumer with curly brown hair on the arm of her beautiful mother

On Tuesday Demi Moore celebrated her 52nd birthday. Her oldest daughter Rumer Willis has come up on this occasion something particularly sweet. You posted a cute snapshot from the past and congratulated her dear mamma so to their special day.

The photo shows Mantella Rumer with curly brown hair on the arm of her beautiful mother, which protects from the Sun with a white-and blue NY Cap.

"Mama, today is your birthday and I think you should know that. I don't know where I would be now without you. You brought so much to me and helped me become the woman I am today. Thank you for this. You're my Idol, my mentor, my best friend, my accomplice", are the heart-rending words of the 26-year-old.

Rumer Willis


But that was not enough of the praise: "you're strong, wise, compassionate, totally funny and beautiful. I hope I can also embody all of these things."

Also Demis younger daughters Scout and Tallulah greeted her mom on social networks. From Scout it was a little wacky short video while Tallulah also posted an older picture of yourself, Demi, Papa Bruce and P. Diddy.

Rumer Willis and Demi Moore

 
>