>

Victoria Daineko just love treason

- November 18, 2014

Victoria Daineko just love treason

Singer Victoria Daineko a long time is not a member of any public relations and constantly insists that copes without men. She remembered his previous novels and concluded that over the past 10 years has changed dramatically. In an interview Woman.ru Victoria Daineko said that most stores all the bad things that have been in a relationship. "I, like every person, often memorize bad, because, as a rule, it ends. Although I myself do not gift. But I believe in love and truly believe that my prince is still somewhere in space" - said Dayneko.

27-year-old winner of "American Idol 5" stated that she had any experience. The singer also remembered the unfortunate experience of relations, when she just love treason. "Once it happened almost before my eyes. I and my boyfriend were at a party, and it so happened that he apparently forgot that I had there, too. And I sat in front of the door where it happened. First, there was a girl in shorts, then he appeared, crocked in a towel. But I forgave him because I was always important not to roll up scandals, and feel happy with a man, and leave the relationship only when you no longer feel this happiness".

Girl openly said that now is not ready to forgive such an act lover. Victoria came to the conclusion that the more she gives the man the less gets in return.
 
>