>

Who would have thought: Morbid? Kim Kardashian is fascinated by murderers

- November 03, 2014

Who would have thought: Morbid? Kim Kardashian is fascinated by murderers

One can somehow difficult to imagine that Kim Kardashian has ever dreamed of a different life than the one they now as TV starlet on the side of husband Kanye West leads. But Kim actually favored a not particularly popular with the general public dream job: She wanted to become forensic scientist.

In an interview with Time Out, the 34-year-old made this interesting confession, when asked for alternative occupations, "Maybe I would make-up artist I love make-up just yet, but rather than that I would be a forensic investigator..." She was downright obsessed with killing, she revealed also. Their fascination goes so far that she applied for an internship at a law firm. "I'm really wondering if I can work on a case, a large murder trial. I knew I could help solve the case." Kim as a hard-hitting analyst? A very exotic idea ...
 
>