>

After sinus surgery | No nose job! So, Kaley Cuoco defends itself

- December 30, 2014

After sinus surgery | No nose job! So, Kaley Cuoco defends itself

Kaley Cuoco of sinus surgery had to undergo a few days ago. With photos from the hospital room, she held her fans abreast. However, some of them suspected cosmetic surgery instead of sick routine intervention. Now volunteered for theory actress even to speak the the big bang and is very upset about the accusations.

"For the hater out there, which, no matter what--repeatedly haten, Sundays, Sundays: Let me tell you that I for years could breathe like a normal human being through my nose." The surgery changed my life. "Also: if I'd done a nose job (which I don't), I'd say it clearly", Kaley on Instagram made air.

The doubts about the necessity of the intervention been dispelled affiliated also with their fans. This commented that: "Ah my dear, hear not the hater. The people who know you, know why you did the surgery. That is all that matters", or"I had some years ago as an intervention. It was so overwhelming to know how much air is normally fits through the nose."

Kaley Cuoco After sinus surgery No nose job

Kaley Cuoco photos from the hospital room

 
>