>

Britney Spears on the cover of the latest issue Women's Health

- December 16, 2014

Britney Spears on the cover of the latest issue Women's Health

Britney Spears appeared on the cover of woman's Health rooms fresh in tiny bikini showing her perfect press.

Singer and mother of two told the magazine about his nutritional habits, daily fitness routines, and what motivates her to always stay in shape.

After giving birth to Jayden I was very easy to go back to the old format. However, five years later, I began to notice a change in my body: my hips have become much broader. So for me it was very important to continue to address the

Britney said.

The singer told us that likes to dance, cardio and swimming. Also sometimes it lifts light weights, practices yoga. And all this, by the way, without a personal trainer.

Daily workouts are important to me both physically and psychologically. I'm not against a trainer, but I myself a motivator,

-says the singer.

According to Britney, she eats lots of fruits. And when she wants to relax, she allows herself a sushi and sweet tea.

Britney Spears Women's Health