>

Cozy Christmas: Jennifer Lopez tells the X-Mas wish of their kids

- December 15, 2014

Cozy Christmas: Jennifer Lopez tells the X-Mas wish of their kids

Jennifer Lopez looks back on a successful business year. Together with rapper Pitbull, delivered the official song for the World Cup in Brazil and brought their handsets so some catchy tunes. Their next few weeks will be less turbulent, because the Christmas season wants to spend calm La Lopez with her family.

"I think it is a low-key Christmas for my children and me. I am right to stay at home. I have to work on new year's Eve again, so that I myself will prepare on holidays. I love that! ", said Jennifer extra compared to the online magazine. What gifts under the Christmas tree for the kids Emme and Max are, know the singer also.

"My son is obsessed with computer and apps. He knows so much more about it than I! And my daughter always says: 'I want to glitter Nail Polish or new leggings' ", Jennifer chatted further out. Sounds like a quiet celebration.

Lopez children Christmas for children

 
>