>

Gisele Bundchen celebrates birthday of his daughter

- December 05, 2014

'I can not believe my little're already doing 2 aninhos. Thank you, my sunshine, "she said on the social network.



Gisele Bundchen celebrated daughter's birthday with photo published on Instagram on Friday, 5. Little Vivian, model of relationship of the fruit with the player Tom Brady, completed two years and won a special declaration of the mother.
I can not believe my little're already doing 2 aninhos! Thank you my sunshine. I love you very much!
- dit-elle. Gisele est mariƩe au joueur Tom Brady depuis 2009 et sont les parents de Benjamin, 5 ans.

On Thursday, 4, Gisele Bundchen posted a photo of  his family album.
Thank you, father and mother, for giving me five best friends.
- she wrote referring the Rafaela sisters, Graziela, Patricia, Rachel and Gabriela.

Gisele Bundchen posted a photo of  his family album


 
>