>

Grinch confession: Ariana Grande hates Santa!

- December 28, 2014

Grinch confession: Ariana Grande hates Santa!

Appearances as a sexy reindeer, photos of their gigantic Christmas tree and also their new X-mas-single "Santa Tell Me": All signs indicate that Ariana Grande is an absolute "Festival of love" fan. But now surprised the young singer with a surprising confession: she hates Santa Claus!

This told Ariana of the newspaper Daily Star, than this it for her Christmas song asked: "Santa disgusts me. The song may sound while cheerful, but in truth it is pretty dark and depressing." The teen star revealed the reason for their reluctance immediately following: "Broke my heart was in this season so often." Therefore she could not also hide this for Christmas: "Although this should be one of the most seasons for me too, I see tons of grief around me - and then they make about even movies. "I'm always in a sad 'Last Christmas' - mood."

But perhaps her new boyfriend big Sean could tear them this year from the Grinch mode: allegedly he gave her a ring. Whether with Ariana about not only the Christmas bells sound?

Ariana Grande hates Santa!

Ariana Grande

 
>