>

Kendra Wilkinson wanted to commit suicide | After Hanks affair

- December 04, 2014

Kendra Wilkinson wanted to commit suicide | After Hanks affair

Recently announced Hank Baskett in an interview that he was suffering from severe depression for a long time and has even considered suicide. It is precisely this idea, however, was his wife Kendra Wilkinson after they learned of Hanks infidelity, as they now admit honestly.

"I was really reached a low point and have even questioned my life," Kendra Wilkinson reported in the reality show Kendra on Top. "If I had at that time not breastfed my Aliyah and had me this strong band is not connected with her, I would have my life actually brought to an end. I felt as if I should not be there," says the mother of two on..

Fortunately, it's never come this far and now it almost looks as if Kendra Wilkinson and Hank but can pull together yet again.

Kendra Wilkinson

 
>