>

Natalie Dormer in the magazine NylonGuys

- December 14, 2014

     

Popularity Natalie Dormer all gaining momentum. "The Tudors," "Game of Thrones", "The Hunger Games" - is only part of the projects in which it is remembered by the audience.

Natalie Dormer in the magazine NylonGuys

Actress recently took part in a photo shoot Nick Dyurdena and gave an interview in which spoke about her unusual haircut, so alarmed by all her fans. Recall Dormer in January shaved half of the head for the role in the movie "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. Part I" (The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1). However, now the hair started to grow back, and the actress shared her feelings on the unusual image.

It challenged my idea of ​​myself. But I also realized how important hair for the individual woman. Most nervous moment - when I first saw his bald head. Naturally, I immediately began to freeze. I had to wear hats. 

The actress spent her childhood and adolescence in the town of Reading, Berkshire. However, in the 18 years she decided to move to London.

I was head over heels in love then. First love, you know. He studied at the University of London, and I just wanted to be with him because he completely turned my world. So in the end I began to study acting at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art, which is nearby,

- Dormer says about this period.

Now the actress is always busy on the set - not far off the second part of the Mockingjay. Because of this, it rarely fails to see his fiance - Irish director Anthony Byrne.

Each actor is forced to constantly torn into two parts in my life: professional and personal. I always complain about it, but at the same time find strength to cope with it. I have to. I could not otherwise.


photo shoot Nick Dyurdena

Natalie Dormer in the magazine NylonGuys

Natalie Dormer in the magazine NylonGuys

photo shoot Nick Dyurdena


 
>