>

Nicki Minaj tells the magazine that she had an abortion: ' the hardest thing that I spent '

- December 30, 2014

In an interview with Rolling Stone , singer told who got pregnant when I was still in high school. ' The decision haunts my life '

Nicki Minaj tells the magazine that she had an abortion: ' the hardest thing that I spent '

Nicki Minaj graces the cover of "Rolling Stone" magazine of January and, in an interview to the publication, she revealed that behind such attitude and hump, there is one side that people haven't seen. "I am a vulnerable woman and proud of it," he said.



Proof of this is that during the conversation with the magazine, she revealed that she had an abortion when I was still in high school. She got pregnant by a boyfriend, much older than she, who mroava in Queens, New York. "I thought I was going to die. I was a teenager and was the hardest thing I've ever spent. It was a decision that haunts my life ".

She still says that it was the right decision for her at the time. "I wasn't ready. I had nothing to offer to a child, "said she, who used the experience to write a mixtape called" Autobiography.
 
>