>

shortly: Kourtney Kardashian's baby is coming soon! | The family is very excited

- December 12, 2014

shortly: Kourtney Kardashian's baby is coming soon! | The family is very excited

Her relationship with Scott Disick seems to be apparently finally over, but for Kourtney Kardashian has reason to rejoice, which could bring together the couple may again soon elsewhere: already in the near future will bring a little boy to the world. Kourtneys MOM Kris Jenner and her younger sister Khloe betrayed just more accurate details about the early birth.

"I could walk from here to the hospital. It takes only a few days,"said Kris just across from E! News at an event in LA. Khloe knew continues: "It can happen any minute now" She had even a funny story to tell: "you called me yesterday and - I don't know why - I just said: ' stop! ' You're in labor?' Then she just said: ' no, why?' And I so: "I do not know because you call me!"

Kourtney Kardashian