>

Tarek Benattia: adventurer to the sword, finally unveiled its full clip!

- December 09, 2014

That's it, it is now possible to watch the video for "Baila Morena Me" full ... Tarek Benattia, little brother Nabilla, it portrays the role of an adventurer to the sword in the Moroccan desert.


The last clip of La Squadra Del Sol is now available in full. For "Baila Morena Me", the group particularly appealed to the younger brother of a starlet small screen. Indeed, Tarek Benattia is transformed into adventurer.

One who shared the adventures of Nabilla filmed in Los Angeles, Tokyo and Marrakech, then made his acting debut. Moreover, he recently told his audience wants to become an actor.

Very ambitious young man gives himself fully to realize his dream. As for her famous sister, she valid "She has not seen the video, but she knows I'm invested heavily me and she told me to rush She is happy for me and gave me his! green light "he told us exclusively.

It is in Morocco that the video was shot. In the desert, the hunk has clearly given him. . Chaining races and camel crossings

Super proud to have participated in such a project, on his Facebook account, the principal firm stated how he was delighted to share with his fans:

Boom c is gone !!! I hope you enjoy this video !!! I put all my heart.
Discover the clip without further ado, it's happening just below!



 
>