>

Their dirty secret | Clean! Nicole Kidman has a laundry craze

- December 01, 2014

Their dirty secret | Clean! Nicole Kidman has a laundry craze


It was hard for months Nicole Kidman after the death of her father Antony in September this year. But in the meantime also returns in the life of the superstars gradually a certain daily routine. So when she told British television, you do a little homework quite well.

I love to do laundry. I know that now everyone thinks I'm joking. But I love to run out the dirty water to see. I sound safe now totally neurotic, but I like to see it as the laundry is clean, 
Nicole says Good Morning Britain over their little washing-Spleen. But the subsequent ironing Hollywood star has less desire:
I must admit that I did not do it, although I loved it as a child, to iron my father's shirts. 
Her two children she rears with husband Keith Urban have already received their domestic tasks they perform with some grumbling.


Nicole Kidman