>

Their fight is so hard | Bulimia: Demi Lovato had almost a relapse!

- December 05, 2014

Their fight is so hard | Bulimia: Demi Lovato had almost a relapse!

Demi Lovato has already been through a lot in her young age: self-harm, substance abuse - and eating disorders.

Thanks to her stay in rehab Demi is finally back clean, but with her body seems the former Disney star still quarreling.

Now Demi Lovato confessed that she almost caught up with the bulimia again!

I had last summer almost back to treatment because of my eating disorder, 
- revealed the singer and actress fitness magazines.
I was obsessed with food and had at the same time totally afraid of it.
But thank God, had her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama an eye on them!
Wilmer has noticed this and approached me on it, which was a relief. I was tired of being afraid before dinner and had so sick of me to eat constantly and do not know why I did that. Now I have a structured BYO.
 The fight against the disease is therefore still a part of Demis life. The "Camp Rock" star but has learned how important it is to accept yourself:
Learning to be thankful for our bodies and to ensure that it is the best way for us to be physically and mentally stronger.

Demi Lovato has already been through a lot in her young age