>

Katy Perry on the cover of the new issue of Billboard Magazine

- January 31, 2015

Katy Perry on the cover of the new issue of Billboard Magazine

She also talked about how you prepare for the show: every day Katy Perry spends several hours a massage, acupuncture and cupping. It helps to relax before an important event and concentrate better.

Everyone asks me if I would be nervous before a performance. Your mother, I'm a man! And it shows - the largest and most important event in my career !,

- the singer has shared.

She also noted that a carefully looking through appearances with the last match Super Bowl - including Madonna and Beyonce :

Their representations are made cleanly and clearly. I liked the visual effects for the show of Madonna. And Beyonce brings to his songs a lot of power, boldness and sex. She - the icon. Elvis, Beatles, Michael Jackson - it is from this category. And I - no. 

Katy Perry realizes that before such a large audience to perform incredibly difficult: surely among the spectators of the tournament, there are many people who do not know about her work. Its mission - to win everyone's heart, to captivate all with his performance. How she plans to deal with this?

I want to show the quintessence of his work. This will be the final exclamation point to all that I have done. It's like the cherry on the cake,

- said Cathy.


Katy Perry on the cover shoot

Katy Perry on the cover shoot

Katy Perry on the cover shoot

Also, the publication has published a video with backstage shooting. Look!


 
>