>

Touching words after birth | Daughter is here: Nick Lachey & Vanessa Lachey in luck

- January 06, 2015

Touching words after birth | 1. Daughter is here: Nick Lachey  & Vanessa Lachey in luck

The new year starts extremely well for Nick Lachey and his favorite Vanessa Lachey. Which you were pleased to welcome their second child. On January 5, the sweet family of two stars was extended to a member.

Because at 17:17 saw Brooklyn Elisabeth Lachey the light of the world. About 3,170 grams weighed the sweet daughter and gave their expectant parents a belated new year's gift. Vanessa announced this good news on their website and gives her fans a little bit of this great experience:
From that moment, I had a dream ever since I can remember: the day when I meet my little girl. A friend has already told me how great will be this magical day, because it is the day when I will meet my best friend.

Vanessa is so completely out and away from her first daughter. Also her first-born, Camden John Lachey (2) forward certainly already huge on the new role as big brother.

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Lachey

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Lachey birth Daughter

 
>