>

FKA Twigs told Complex magazine about racism, engagement and career

- June 03, 2015


FKA Twigs told Complex magazine about racism, engagement and career

Waist Burnett or FKA Twigs shot for the cover of the new issue of Complex, which spoke about her relationship with Robert Pattinson and work.

Gossip about an engagement with Pattinson:

all right. I am very calm person. You know what I mean?

Racist comments about her fiance's fans in his address:

It's frustrating. But I'm with a wonderful man. Therefore, all the more, in my opinion, it does not matter.

About career:

I have never been "easy life", but it seems getting better. When I was a teenager, I did not even believe in what my life used to be will be better ... I've always been passionate about music and dance, but I never thought I could do this professionally, that someone will invest the money in my video ... It's incredible!
Recall that according to rumors, Robert Pattinson and FKA twigs already hard preparing for the wedding. This was confirmed by a well-known rapper T-Pain. The first reports of a joyful event appeared a month earlier.

Then insiders claimed that Pattinson proposed to Talia in December. And in January, the media reported that the actor presented his parents ladylove.

First star of the vampire saga and one of the most extraordinary singers of our time have been seen together in September last year. When the information about their affair was leaked to the media, Pattinson and Barnett stopped hiding from reporters.

FKA Twigs for Complex magazine

FKA Twigs for Complex magazine

FKA Twigs for Complex magazine
 
>