>

The hater keep dissing | After DWTS win: Rumer Willis is still bullied!

- June 13, 2015


The hater keep dissing | After DWTS win: Rumer Willis is still bullied!

Rumer Willis

Vastly WINS dancing with the stars, and can provide with a Hot bikini body: hard to believe that Rumer Willis (26) always with Hatern has to fight them every now and again pulled down is.

"There are still low points," she declared openly against the American glamour. Their participation at the dance show to increase even more the negative comments appeared while: "just because I was celebrated at 'Dancing with the Stars', which at the same time means that the bullying has stopped. After the show went off, I had to block every day almost ten people on my social media channels, because they simply do not have left me alone."

Rumer may not prevent the bullying, but one can now: fight that the hater will continue to negatively affect their mood. She has a very own strategy to deal with the lows: "I remember then, that I feel just bad, when I speak to too much weight the negative opinions of others." She no longer reserves their weaknesses, but only their strengths. Thus Rumer now significantly more confident trying to go through life!

Rumer Willis is still bullied

Rumer Willis is still bullied

Rumer Willis is still bullied

 
>