>

TV-shock! Stefan Raab ended his television career

- June 18, 2015


TV-shock! Stefan Raab ended his television career

This news is a real shock: Stefan Raab ended his television career. The moderator announced that together with his home station ProSieben now in a press release.

The Declaration States that Stefan Raab: "I've decided to hang my TV shoes on the nail to the end of this year. A multi-year contract extension offered ProSieben me. It has very honored me. However, I've made my decision after much deliberation and with conviction."

It is clear: tv total and co. is 2016 no longer there. A step that will not easily be Please also Raab. However he finds especially ownness and only positive words for his colleagues: "I want to thank my channels ProSieben, which in the past few years all my ideas has put let me." We finish the cooperation in the best relationship you can have. (...) Thank you for 16 extraordinary, great and successful year", so his final words.