>

Ariana Grande back to apologize: ' Angry with myself '

- July 10, 2015




Singer caused controversy by appearing in a video licking a doughnut and saying you hate the USA.


Ariana Grande back to apologize: Angry with myself On the tape, she says she is truly sorry for his attitude and that, in its first attempt to apologise, she ended up losing with explanations about the problems with foods that are not healthy. "I kind of lost my opportunity to apologize and express how I was feeling," he said.

Ariana commented on the video about the routine bad American power, which is showing with high rates of obesity that the child population. "We need to do more to educating ourselves and our children about the dangers of eating too much and the poison that we put in our bodies. We need to demand more of our food industry "continued.

"I've never been as American as now, to be honest, with the advances that we've done in the last few months. So, I apologize to all, "he said in the recording. "I was angry with myself," he said.



Ariana Grande caused controversy by appearing in a video posted on the website of "TMZ"-and saying that he hates the United States. "What's that? I hate America! My God, I hate Americans! "said she, who was impressed with a candy that was shown by an employee of the store.

On Wednesday, 8, the singer shared on Twitter a statement apologizing for the statement. "I'm very proud to be an American and I always made it clear that I love my country. What I said in an intimate moment for my friend Ryann, which was buying the doughnuts, was taken out of context and I'm sorry about my choice of words, "she said.

She continued: "As an advocate of healthy eating, food is very important to me and I sometimes get upset like we Americans eat and consume things freely without stopping to think about the consequences this has on our health and on society as a whole. The fact that the us has the highest rate of childhood obesity in the world frustrates me. We need to do more to educating ourselves and our children about the dangers of overreaction when eating, and the Poisons we put in our bodies. We need to demand more of our industry, "he added.

Finally, Ariana asks again apologies and clarifies that its replacement at the baseball game of the MLB All-Star Game, next Saturday, has nothing to do with the case. "I should know how to express myself and with my responsibility to others as a public figure, I shall endeavour to be better. As for the reason of not being able to do the show from MLB, I did an emergency oral surgery and the recovery won't be able to attend the show. I hope to make up for all the fans soon. That said, I apologize if I offended anyone with my poor choice of words, "he added.


According to the "Associated Press", the police of Lake Elsinore, California, where the store, reported that works in conjunction with the Department of public health of Riverside County, to investigate the video. Health Department officials want to know why the food was exposed, which is not allowed.

"During the investigation, the manager stated that they usually don't leave the food out in the open. The employee went to the back of the store to pick up fresh donuts at the request of a client and let the tray with food on the counter, "said Dottie Ellis-Merki, representative of the Riverside County Department of Environment.


 
>