>

When you wrote you have to answer, Rihanna: singer found heroine clip in Instagram

- July 07, 2015


After last week's network has a new clip of Rihanna "Bitch Better Have My Money", Internet users immediately started to wonder: who is this stylish girl in Indian jewelry on video?

When you wrote you have to answer, Rihanna: singer found heroine clip in Instagram



It turned out to be 25-year-old Sanam from Seattle, which Rihanna found using Instagram. According to Sanam, even three months ago, she came to the phone notification that its account signed the singer herself. After some time, she came a private message in which Rihanna asked the girl to participate in her new "mysterious" project. Then she admired selfi Sanam, invited her to star in her new video "Bitch Better Have My Money".

When you wrote it herself, Rihanna-need to meet,

- admitted Sanam.

After the premiere of the video for her unprecedented glory collapsed, although just a couple of months ago Sanam was a normal girl who went to work every day in the flower shop.

One day after the video came out, I went to work as if nothing had happened. My phone blew! I called people, offered cooperation in Instagram added subscribers with every second,

 -Sanam said.

Rihanna was super cute with me! It is very simple and all the time made me compliments. When I asked her about how she found me, she replied that just saw my profile in Instagram and immediately thought it would be cool with me. Even Rihanna said that she is very nervous and have long thought, write me or not ... Suddenly I I'll get scared. And I exclaimed: "what?! You're still thinking, write to me or not?!"

- girl says.

Well, now celebrities are looking for talent in Instagram. A great excuse to make an account if you don't already have it, don't you?

Sanam in new clip Rihanna

Sanam in new clip Rihanna

Sanam in new clip Rihanna

Sanam in new clip Rihanna

Sanam in new clip Rihanna

Sanam in new clip Rihanna

Sanam in new clip Rihanna

Sanam in new clip Rihanna

Sanam in new clip Rihanna
 
>