>

Popular plus-size model Leah Kelley lost four sizes

- November 28, 2015

Popular plus-size model Leah Kelley lost four sizes

Leah Kelley - popular plus-size model that now, though, is hardly plus-size. Leah lost four sizes and tells how and why she did it.

Previously Kelley, Vice versa, specifically gained weight to fit the parameters of the model plus-size. But according to Leah, with the extra weight she's not feeling too well, so she decided to return to the form in which it will be well feel, rather than the one that will bring her advertising contracts.

Lia started to exercise and changed the diet, and the results shared on his Instagram, posting photos of weight loss before and after. Leah Kelley also wrote the lyrics, which talked about loving your body and healthy lifestyle.

I may have lost a lot of weight since then, I began to exercise and eat right, but that doesn't mean that I didn't love myself before. It is very important to love your body as it is to work on the body you want to have. I wanted to be healthy and lost a lot of weight, till I came to his perfect eighth size. I can be a tenth the size, if it is snowing and I do not want so often to go to the gym, and may actually lose a few pounds. I don't think about what size I "should" be. Size does not define your sexuality and beauty. It all starts with trust. You need to go to the gym and train hard for the love to your body, not out of hatred to him,

-posted by Leah.



plus-size model Leah Kelley lost four sizes

plus-size model Leah Kelley

plus-size model Leah Kelley

plus-size model Leah Kelley